Saturday 29 December 2012

Post Christmas

Ok so Christmas is now done. Had a nice couple of days at home with my family, and my girlfriend came with me too which was nice. Got to see all my family who I don't get to see very often so it was great to go home.
Got a few neat presents too, got a new watch from my girlfriend. Love it, its all black and its a big fat black leather strap. looks sick. From my parents I got a new video camera so I'm going to start video recording all my personal sessions, recording the sessions I do with others and start putting myself out there on youtube. Might start video blogging on there too if it starts to go well.

In training news, I've now tested all my stuff for my 5/3/1 programme, and I'm ready to start on monday (New Years Eve). So within 2013 I'm looking to get into the best shape of my life and be stronger than I've ever been. Can't wait either its going to be awesome. Within 3 months of being on 5/3/1 I should be hitting regular personal bests. FANTASTIC!!!

So watch this space for news about my new big lifts

No comments:

Post a Comment