Thursday 5 March 2015

Reach Fitness London

Big News!

So after setting up my training business last year, Nitman Performance Training, I am now moving that forward into a new venture.

I have been lucky enough to be given the opportunity to join the Training Staff at Reach Fitness London, and I will now be coaching group sessions there, but also offering one-to-one personal training.

Reach is an awesome facility, with all sorts of cool stuff like sleds, ropes, kettle bells, slam balls, power bags, bulgarian bags, versa climber, ski erg etc.

So I'm really looking forward to working alongside what is already a great time, and working with a great bunch of clients who come down for both the group workouts and individual stuff

Bring on the challenge!

#TeamReach

No comments:

Post a Comment