Sunday 21 September 2014

Website

Hi everyone,

Exciting news - the website is now live!

www.nitmanperformance.co.uk

Go check it out and tell me what you think.

The general premise is this - S&C Coaching for athletes looking to improve for their sport. But I'm also doing general Personal Training, online programming for people with gym experience who just want a program to follow, and also - the area I'm going to try and push the most - Group training.

Now with the group training I'm looking to coach small groups of 4/5 people at a time, for 2 x 90 minutes sessions a week for 4 week programs. So that's 8 sessions. And this is going to work out a hell of a lot cheaper for the participants as the price will work out to be about 30% the price of the equivalent if you had one-to-one sessions.
I'm currently looking at holding a rugby-specific group on Mondays and Wednesday evenings at CrossFit Guildford, with the aim of building strength and power whilst also working on little things like mobility and technique, and also the big one - Conditioning.
I may also look at doing this like this for other sports - but I figure with my background, and my current exposure to top level rugby S&C, this makes the most sense.
I'm also looking at doing things similar to what my old coach Josh does at OneSpaceFitness in Malvern. He does things like the APP (Athletic Performance Project), NSP (New Strength Project) and other boot camp type classes. These will not be designated to any one sport - but more of a general training session aiming at improved athletic performance.

So have a look at the website, and get sharing!

Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment